Saturday 23 August 2014

My experience finding somewhere to live in Puerto.


 I always had the decision to live in Tenerife, or at least for 2 years.  In early 2014 I made the design to move to the north of the island, which I was told was the most beautiful. It did not disappoint me.

When I first arrive, I hadn't a clue, what to do what to do, where to go. It was like being a baby.
I walked over to the tourist office, in the centre of the the city. They gave me a whole bunch of advice.


I needed help with accommodation. After looking in all kinds of resources I couldn't find a suitable apartment at the right price. I finally found Puerto properties, definitely the best real estate guys in Puerto de la Cruz. I found an apartment to rent, very quickly. Although I wasn't sure at first whether I wanted to buy, or if it was a better decision to rent short term rentals.




Now I live near the centre of the town. I have a great apartment to rent, right by Plaza Europa. I am nearh the church, the harbour, all the cool bars such as Limbo and Blanco bar. I wasn't situated as close to Loro park as I wanted, being a sea lion instructor, having a central location would've been nice.

See the website here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment